Does your enterprise need a private network?
Whether you are a chain retailer, a law office, or a service provider with multiple offices and sites, your needs are essentially the same: security, speed, reliability and access.
Our Private network services provide you with reliable, speed-of-light, end-to-end connections to the Internet and between your places of business.
The benefits of a private network
- Easier and faster exchange of large documents
- Quick data storage and retrieval operations
- Seamless access to a private cloud
- Reliable Video Conferencing
- Crystal-clear VoIP service
The right private network for you.
IP-VPN/MPLS vs. Carrier Ethernet
Our managed services allow you to minimize IT costs while maintaining the highest level of service.
- Most commonly used to connect various offices and branches to others sites and/or to data centers.
- MPLS networks can scale cost-effectively to thousands of sites with various bandwidth requirements.
- Generally managed by Openface, reducing the client's IT resource requirements.
Quality of Service
- Multiple QoS options customized to the client's traffic requirements.
- Generally more expensive, but typically includes managed infrastructure maintenance.
Our Carrier Ethernet networks let you manage your own traffic and control every aspect of your network.
- Most commonly used to interconnect data centers or sites with massive bandwidth usage.
- Can scale to hundreds of sites but are typically for fewer sites each with elevated bandwidth requirements.
- Typically managed by the client, allowing for full control over their infrastructure.
Quality of Service
- Reduced QoS complexity due to the ability to hook switches directly to the incoming Ethernet pipes.
- Typically more affordable and is managed by the client's IT department.
Why Openface is your preferred partner
Quite simply, we're network builders. Our experience and expertise has lead us to the following rule: Approach the project as engineers, approach our clients as partners.
Listen & Assess
An account manager (who is then assigned to the account permanently) and a sales engineer attend the first meeting, listening to the client’s specific needs and pain points. Our goal here is to understand and collaborate with the client to address the issues and provide a solution that helps them attain their objectives.
Engineer & Propose
Once we have understood the customer’s needs, we engineer the solution. We check on fibre availability at the different locations, create a first draft visual diagram/topology for the client with our proposed solution, and consulting with the client at every turn. This approach means every contract is tailor-made for the specific client.
Execute & Support
Contract signed, a dedicated project manager handles our team, 3rd parties, and reports regularly on the project’s status. Any issues are handled transparently with the client to prevent any surprises. Once the solution is delivered, our support team is briefed and the account is monitored 24/7 from that point on.
Guiz de Pessemier
Openface provide a fantastic experience in terms of both the level of server and the price. They easily understood our needs and were able to recommend the best solutions for our 25 employee team. We have clients of theirs’ for a year and have no intention of changing providers.
When choosing our ISP, I was looking for a provider that shared our values: quality products, competitive pricing, while being involved in the community. Openface immediately stood out when I met their representatives at NorthSec, where we were both sponsors. As soon as our new office space in downtown Montreal was ready, the fibre was installed, tested and fully functional. They offer results and service!
Palais des Congres
Openface’s contribution was THE deciding factor in the success of our technological implementations at the Palais des Congrès in Montreal.
Thanks to their strategic suggestions for our telecommunications projects and their efficient delivery, Openface respected the schedule, provided a competitive price and exceeded our expectations.
Openface definitely has the best customer experience in Montreal as regards both service and sales quality, and price. They are open and understanding of our needs and can easily suggest the best solutions while offering us an interesting network of partners with whom we’ve built excellent relationships over the past few years. We’ve been Openface clients for 3 years now and it will definitely stay that way for the coming years.