Preventative maintenance of IT systems and emergency response are a pair of services that help prevent hardware problems and resolve problems that become emergencies.
What we do
Our preventative services plan protects your computer network with multiple security layers, such as file access control, encryption, authentication and firewall. Our plan also includes server tune-ups, technical audits, infrastructure reviews, server reports, server upgrades, server-use recommendations, planning sessions, technology previews and emergency planning of system failures.
Our emergency services team guarantees immediate to next-business-day help for your IT infrastructure. We also provide onsite support when the problem cannot be resolved remotely. Our team keeps you up-to-date on the status of the emergency and provides an emergency e-mail address and pager number.
Help me decide
Running simulations helps find potential problems in your computer network. If your business relies heavily on your computer network and systems, preventative maintenance is as important to your business as is an annual checkup at your physician.
Openface delivers the following preventative services:
- Monthly technical audit
- Complete review of infrastructure
- State of server reports
- Report upgrades
- Optimal server-use report
- Bi-annual infrastructure orientation and planning sessions
- Bi-annual technology roadmaps
- Emergency planning for infrastructure system failures (electric power, communications, water, materials flow, fire, cash, transportation, etc.)
Openface delivers the following emergency services:
- Problem resolution on an immediate, two-hour or next business day response
- Continual status reports on support incidents until resolved or until the customer agrees to lower the priority level
- A dedicated emergency e-mail address and pager number
- Emergency on-site support when issues cannot be resolved remotely
Why we are reliable
Our in-house experts help prevent problems before they emerge and resolves emergencies when they happen. Our guaranteed emergency response time and dedicated service call personnel give our clients peace of mind.
Openface has been providing preventative maintenance and emergency response services since 1996 for clients such as these.
For more information on how we can help, call us today at 800-865-8585 or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.